World Cyber Game WCG Singapore

Visting World Cyber Game WCG Singapore with my friend: Daz and Fung last Saturday at Suntec City Hall Singapore. Nothing much to see though, what captured my eye was those people wearing costume like last week i saw at ngee ann city. 'Cept that day, these people wearing game character costume instead of anime costume. You can see Yuna wondering around, Mario with his head stick with a question mark box, Snake from the game of Metal gear, an armed soldier from Call of duty, plus other UNKNOWN characters.....








One of the 3D wallpaper
Fung examined throughly to the wallpaper using the 3D glass provided. I can't see any 3D effects until i stick the glass close enough through my eye and stare at the wallpaper about 1 minute. Otherwise it just a normal piece of.... "double layer wallpaper".

2 comments:

Daz said...

Ah, it's me! I tot u never shot coz no flash ==

Nicholas David said...

I always want to snap people quietly.. but guess im not stealth enough though.. tried a lot of time also being spotted before i click on the shutter. =P