A Good Starting

Morning busy with work and at night busy thinking of my own project. Its like two brain going to split into half by thinking 2 sides.. It was a good starting for my own project yesterday night which i met up with one of the retailer to promote my project.

Its a very casual met up, we get to know each other and talk about our goal and mission. They were very nice person. And i also manage to understand with their current goal and rival located besides their shop.. Although they haven't came out with any agreement, but i believe this is the way doing a business are. Get to know, understand the situation, survey...

They will ready a contract for me once i agreed with the term and condition. Well, everything need to see this coming saturday too.. No matter what the result came out last night, im happy for it as i gain new knowledge. I felt like getting one step closer to my dream~ =)

0 comments: